Tuesday, May 27, 2008

FORGETFUL-NESS (it's late!)

Hehe..those ballet flats I forgot...
1. Rainbow Stripes- SH08
Sizes: 38 (SOLD OUT)
Not Restockable
RM35
These ones have a slightly narrow-er cut...
I lurveeeee these ones soooo much that I got myself a pair too!!


2. Let's dance! Glittery Black Flats- SH07
Sizes: 6, 7, 8, 9
Size 35/36 Fits into the Size 6 so you can sort of figure out the sizes...

RM35
Like the previous ones, these have a narrow-er cut too!
Dress up that plain dress and let's hit the dancefloor...




PHEWWWW..finally I'm done (with squinty small eyes..zzz....)...hope you ladies had a ball of a time checkin' out our new goodies..
Look out for our sale day (where you can come view and try the clothes) and get to meet the ladies behind SMOOCH
Till we meet (again)
**SMOOCH**

No comments: