Saturday, March 8, 2008

Omg!! Can I keep that pls?!!

Hola!!! =)

We just came back from shopping and boy did we buy tonnes of good stuff this time!!!

My thoughts right now...
omg!! I really wanna keep them all!!
No Voon!! you must not!!! Have some self control.
arghhh!!!!!!!

And guess what?! we finally got a mannequin today!! No more using ourselves to model the clothes cause honestly I've been getting real fat lately and I swear I make the clothes look real bad too =P

No details up yet bout the clothes..my comp decided to die on me n screw up microsoft office, so no excel to keep track **grumbles**

Anyhoo... Just drop by tomorrow to check them out =)
We promise you will definitely love it..

1. Who loves cherries???? We do!!!!! =D
D020 - RM55 (available in one size only)


We also have it in Black!

2. Sweet peachy pink tube dress

D016 - RM35 (free size)

*It has removable sweet peachy pink straps

3. Hmm.. we don't exactly know how to describe the prints on this top.. So Jubes calls it "the tube top with weird polka dots"... well... yea so that works for us hahaha. Or you can tell us how you would describe this print =) Bottomline...SWEET!! =)

T028 - RM35 (one size only..between an S and M) (sold out)



4. V- neck bat wing top..but not overly bat-ty i promise =P
i loveeeee the material of this top and how flattering it looks when i tried it on *droolss*

T034 - RM39 (free size)
Colours: Blue and dark purple (SOLD)

5. Floral cross back sundress

D019 - RM49 (size: Small)
Colours: Orange, brown and black prints



3 comments:

Black Mamba said...

I WANT THE BABY PINK TOP! ZOMG

SMOOCH said...

sure! we are having a sale this sunday. I can reserve pink top for you and you can drop by this sunday for the sale to try it on. email me at smooch@live.com.my to let me know how to contact you =)

Anonymous said...

hello. i like this black one. can i come try on or something?